Operates machinery for trimming the excess material from the parts. Inspects and packages the product. Sets up trim dies and machines, and assists others with the task.
- Sets up and operates all presses, using safety procedures.
- Consistently meets production goals.
- Detects and solves problems related to the trim tool and press.
- Submits samples to inspectors.
- Adheres to CWM’s Cultural Pillars (Maintain a positive attitude; Show respect for others; Meet commitments; Maintain transparency; Do not cater to rank).
- Communicates effectively with die caster and line inspector to maintain quality levels.
- Performs other manual operations as necessary.
- Clans and lubricates trim tool and press.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Assists other Trim Press Operators with training and troubleshooting.
- Run die cast machine as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Competencies
- 2 years of trim die or other machine experience.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Understands Quality Policy, Environmental Policy, and Safety Policies.