Routes product from process to process throughout the CWM facility and to outside suppliers as well. Ensures parts that require packaging have an adequate amount of packaging material in order to produce the parts. Ensure the production areas, inspection areas, and shipping department is neat and organized.
- Route product from machining, assembly, CNC machining and hand-cleaning departments.
- Prepare material such as weigh counting, banding and wrapping for suppliers.
- Complete packing slips memo forms for internal and external suppliers.
- Verify quantities, part numbers and accuracy of supplier packing slips upon receipt of WIP material.
- Adheres to CWM’s Cultural Pillars (Maintain a positive attitude; Show respect for others; Meet commitments; Maintain transparency; Do not cater to rank).
- Loads and unloads skids from trucks, vans, etc., via walkie/rider units, forklifts or hand pallet jacks.
- Route product from aluminum, magnesium and zinc die casting departments.
- Scraps authorized materials.
- Serves as backup to Packing Material Facilitator.
- Provides assistance as required.
Education, Experience and Competencies
- Valid forklift driver’s license from CWM.
- Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good knowledge of CWM shipping/receiving policies and procedures.
- Understands Quality Policy, Environmental Policy and Safety Policies.