Chicago White Metal Casting is hiring a full-time Maintenance Mechanic for its 2nd shift.
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for maintenance, installation, effective evaluation and repair of production equipment and infrastructure. This involves troubleshooting and diagnosis of electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, and pneumatic deficiencies of production equipment. One must be able to interpret and utilize electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, and pneumatic drawings of production equipment, as well as operate and evaluate the performance of the equipment and correct any deficiencies. Extensive understanding of Allen-Bradley PLC’s is a plus.
The candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent, and a minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a maintenance mechanic, as well as have the ability to read, write, speak and understand English well. In addition, the capability of using hand and power tools, as well as following all safety and environmental policies is expected.
CWM’s motto is “Excellence is Expected,” and holds close to its 5 Cultural Pillars:
- Positive Attitude: Adopt it as a way of life
- Respect: Treat all those around you with equal respect
- Commitments: We are only as good as the commitments we meet
- Not Catering to Rank: Everyone deserves the same level of service
- Transparency: Transparency in all our communications is key to our success