- Set up and operate all die cast tools in one or more given alloy departments.
- Monitor, record, and adjust machine variables for optimum quality and cycle time. Report machine malfunctions.
- Complete process documents and attempt to resolve non-conformance.
- Perform maintenance on various machine parts.
- Communicate effectively to maintain quality levels.
- Adheres to CWM’s Cultural Pillars (Maintain a positive attitude; Show respect for others; Meet commitments; Maintain transparency; Do not cater to rank).
- Maintain clean work area.
- May run multiple die casting machines when assigned.
- Train other die casters.
- Oversee department when assigned.
- Perform trim press operation when assigned.
- Keeps work area clean and free of safety hazards.
- All other tasks assigned.
Education, Experience, and Competencies
- 2 years of high school.
- 3 years of die casting experience, or equivalent.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Understands Quality Policy, Environemntal Policy, and Safety Policies.