Operates various CNC machining equipment and supports automation cells.
- Operates all CNC equipment as assigned at 90% efficiency.
- Performs visual inspection.
- Communicates with setup personnel inspectors and other team members in identifying quality issues.
- May be required to run two or more machines as needed.
- Enters production data and downtime completely and accurately into the Odyssey system.
- Adheres to CWM’s Cultural Pillars (Maintain a positive attitude; Show respect for others; Meet commitments; Maintain transparency; Do not cater to rank).
- Verifies dimensional specifications per control plans.
- Keeps work area clean and free from safety hazards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Competencies
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic machine tool operation.
- Understands Quality Policy, Environmental Policy and Safety Policies.