Responsible for performing assembly operations in compliance with customer specifications. Conducts visual and dimensional inspections.
- Maintains established rates consistently.
- Operates machinery effectively and safely.
- Uses appropriate measuring tools to perform dimensional inspections.
- Uses proper tools and components to assemble customer parts correctly.
- Adheres to CWM’s Cultural Pillars (Maintain a positive attitude; Show respect for others; Meet commitments; Maintain transparency; Do not cater to rank).
- Maintain a clean, safe work area.
- Maintain weekly inventory of components, as assigned.
- May train new employees as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Acts as backup in the following areas:
- Daily review customers new order inquiry using Odyssey.
- Weekly maintenance sub-assembly component inventory.
- Provide component purchasing information to buyer based on customer orders and component inventory.
- Support Customer Care/Fulfillment Team Leader as needed.
Education, Experience and Competencies
- Minimum two years of high school.
- Capable of following verbal and written work instructions.
- Understands Quality Policy, Environmental Policy and Safety Policies.